Don’t forget to book your place at the LBMA Assaying & Refining Conference, taking place 12-15 March 2023, in London.
The Conference is considered “essential” for anyone involved in the refining and analysis of precious metals, according to past attendees. This is due to the quality of the agenda, networking, and access to key players in the market.
Here are five reasons not to miss out:
1) Excellent networking opportunities, including a social programme, so delegates can engage with speakers and specialists across the precious metals value chain.
2) An in-depth programme delivered by industry experts offering valuable resources designed to enhance your own knowledge and expertise within the precious metals industry.
3) Exhibitiors showcasing the latest equipment and solutions to service and support the Assaying and Refining industry.
4) The option to attend a Safety Workshop or Bureau Veritas Commodities Tour to enhance your delegate experience.
5) The opportunity to hear from our keynote speaker Leo Simpson (Project Engineering Manager, Metalor USA), who will be presenting on A Lifecycle Approach to Safety in Refineries – From Design to Continuous Improvement.
Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
We have some exciting sponsorship and exhibition opportunities. See our pack for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks to Our Sponsors and Exhibitors
LBMA would like to extend their thanks to the sponsors and exhibitors of this year's Assaying & Refining Conference.